What we do
Cash is king. We use tried and tested techniques to get you paid faster – usually in 21 days or less.
Average number of days between claim submission and payment
Every insurance payer sometimes issues incorrect denials. We are dedicated to helping your practice collect on all its claims – even the denied ones. We have a follow up team that will pursue every claim for you – up to and include state-level appeals if necessary. We can also manage your patient billing and collections – including credit card payments – to make sure your patient billing is seen as a valued, professional part of your practice.
How we do it
We use world-class financial and operational management processes to make sure your billing is processed completely and accurately – every time. Our follow-up processes are designed to makes sure we know about any problems well before you hear about them from any insurance companies. And we never lose a claim: every claim – no matter how small – is followed up from start to finish by our professional collections team.
How we bill – and collect – a claim
Every claim follows some or all of the following steps – until you get paid.
- Reconcile our superbills processed to your superbill or encounter log
- Check eligibility for every patient
- Check coding compatibility against CCI rules
- Check coding, modifier and diagnosis code usage against payer rules
Claim entry and submission
- Enter every claim and patient demographics into our billing system – by direct interface or manual data entry
- Full quality control at every stage including:
- 100% check of every data point against the original submissions
- 100% check of eligibility for every patient
- Full reconciliation of claims generated to original submissions from your practice
- Same-day reporting of errors, rejections and edits to your practice team
Claim follow-up and collections
- Full review and follow up of exceptions, errors or rejections from clearinghouse batches
- EOB and ERA processing
- Reconcile EOBs and ERAs to funds you actually receive
- 100% late claim follow up with payers – often before you even receive notice of denials
- 100% review and follow up of insurance denials: resubmission with or without corrections where necessary
- 1st, 2nd and state-level appeals of denials
- 24-7 access to a suite of over 100 standard reports
- A dedicated client site for you and your team with 24-7, fully searchable access to all your EOBs and ERAs
- Typical 48 hour turnaround on customized reporting
- Regular in-person account review
The Forrester Difference
Attention to detail
Our professional billers are obsessive about the details – which speeds up your billing and gets you paid faster
Our processes are second to none – making sure you get paid for every claim, every time
Our team’s years of billing experience pay dividends in getting ALL your claims paid – faster.
We give you real-time 24/7 access to all the information we have on your claims – at the click of a button